F&A Service Delivery Lead
Nr. Ref. 02/10/2023
For our Client, an international consulting company located in Cracow, we are looking for candidates for the position of Finance & Accounting Service Delivery Lead.
- enable the delivery of finance and payroll services of high quality, reliability, and performance,
- ensure support and service delivery processes are in place to meet business needs,
- review, improve, and update accounting and payroll service catalogue and service level agreements,
- monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring processes and procedures are in place and followed,
- create, provide, and act upon service delivery reports covering service performance, service improvement, and security,
- drive quality and improvement of the accounting and payroll services in link with KPIs defined in SLAs,
- assess customer and stakeholder feedbacks and improve procedures accordingly,
- provide crucial input and feedback regarding service level agreements with external provider.
- completed studies in accounting, finance, economics or related,
- relevant job experience in similar service delivery environment,
- goal orientation,
- ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- excellent communication skills: English B2, additional languages considered a plus,
- excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- flexible working time within a hybrid working model,
- competitive salary according to your competencies,
- health services and sports card as benefits,
- co-financed language courses,
- modern and well equipped workplace in the Krakow city centre,
- inspiring and open-minded working atmosphere,
- secure job in an international working environment.